Courtesy LSU Sports Information
• LSU has scored 7 TDs either on defense or special teams this year, which is just 5 less than LSU’s defense has allowed
(12) all year.
• LSU’s defense has allowed just 5 first half TDs all year (1 each to Oregon, West Virginia, Tennessee, Western Kentucky
• In 48 quarters, LSU has trailed at the conclusion of just 2 quarters (1st quarter vs. Oregon, 6-3; 3rd vs. Alabama, 6-3).
• In 48 quarters of action, LSU’s defense has held opponents without a TD in 38 quarters. LSU has scored at least 1 TD in
34 of 48 quarters.
• LSU has allowed only 67 points in eight SEC games, the fewest by the Tigers in conference play since allowing 25 points
• LSU will be after the school’s 11th SEC title and the second under
• LSU swept the SEC Eastern Division for the second straight year and the Tigers are currently riding a 6-game winning
streak over teams from the other half of the league.
• LSU has won 11 of its 12 games by double-figures, which represents the most in school history for a single-season.
• LSU has scored first in 10 of its 12 games this year - Alabama scored first in week 9 and Arkansas in Week 12.
• In the first quarter this year, LSU has allowed just 4 FGs and 1 TD (Western Kentucky)
• LSU faced its largest deficit of the season last week vs. Arkansas, trailing 14-0 at the 12:11 mark in the second quarter.
LSU responded by outscoring the Razorbacks, 41-3, over the final 42 minutes of the game.
• LSU has won 19 straight games when winning the turnover battle. Under Les Miles, LSU is 35-4 when forcing more
turnovers than they give up.
• LSU has forced 27 turnovers this year and the Tigers have scored points either on the turnover or on the ensuing drive 18
times (15 TDs, 3 FG).
• LSU set the school-record for 40-point games in a season with 8. Dating back to last year, LSU has scored 40 or more
points in 11 of its last 16 games.
• LSU is currently enjoying its best 25-game stretch in school history having won 23 of its last 25 games. LSU won 22-of-25